Hard Reset BQ BQ-5301 Strike View
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5301 Strike View? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5301 Strike View? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5301 Strike View? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5301 Strike View?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5301 Strike View. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5301 Strike View will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the BQ logo pops up release the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work