Hard Reset BQ BQ-5515L Fast
How to factory reset BQ BQ-5515L Fast? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5515L Fast? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5515L Fast? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5515L Fast?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5515L Fast. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5515L Fast will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WW core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the BQ logo pops up.
- If Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work