How to factory reset BQ BQ-5702 Spring? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-5702 Spring? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-5702 Spring? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-5702 Spring?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-5702 Spring. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-5702 Spring will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now from Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" by using Volume keys and click the Power button.
- At the end you can select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Сброс настроек BQ 5590 Spring (Hard Reset BQ 5590 Spring) - video