How to factory reset BQ BQ-7036L Hornet? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-7036L Hornet? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-7036L Hornet? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-7036L Hornet?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-7036L Hornet. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your BQ BQ-7036L Hornet will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the BQ logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was erased from your device so your device will be unlocked.
HARD RESET BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS / BQ AQUARIS X5 | Remove Lock Screen | Pin | Pattern | Password - video