Hard Reset BQ BQ-7084G Simple
How to factory reset BQ BQ-7084G Simple? How to wipe all data in BQ BQ-7084G Simple? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQ-7084G Simple? How to restore defaults in BQ BQ-7084G Simple?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQ-7084G Simple. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BQ BQ-7084G Simple will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the tablet by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see the BQ logo.
- Release the Power button when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume keys to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек BQ 4026 UP! (Hard Reset BQ BQ-4026 UP!) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work