How to factory reset BQ BQS-4570 Drive? How to wipe all data in BQ BQS-4570 Drive? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQS-4570 Drive? How to restore defaults in BQ BQS-4570 Drive?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQS-4570 Drive. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BQ BQS-4570 Drive will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Andorid Robot pops up start holding the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume keys to scroll down nad the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Сброс настроек BQ Drive BQS-4570 (Hard Reset BQ Drive BQS-4570) - video