Hard Reset BQ BQS-5005 Sydney
How to factory reset BQ BQS-5005 Sydney? How to wipe all data in BQ BQS-5005 Sydney? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQS-5005 Sydney? How to restore defaults in BQ BQS-5005 Sydney?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQS-5005 Sydney. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BQ BQS-5005 Sydney will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At first, turn the phone off by holding the Power Button.
- Then, hold Volume up and the Power button together.
- When BQ logo pops up, release holding the Power button.
- Stop holding Volume up button, and press the Power button when android logo shows up.
- Afterwards, use Volume Up to select wipe data/factory reset, and tap Volume down to confirm.
- Next, choose yes - delete all user data, and confirm your choice.
- After a while, hit Volume down to select Reboot system now.
Sydney BQS-5005 сброс графического ключа (hard reset) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work