Hard Reset BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus
How to factory reset BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus? How to wipe all data in BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus? How to bypass screen lock in BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus? How to restore defaults in BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, hold the Power button, to turn your phone off.
- Then, press and hold Volume up and Power key.
- After a while, you will see a menu. Use Volume up to select Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- Tap on Power button, when you will see an Android robot.
- Afterwards, select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume down, and confirm it with Volume up.
- Next, choose yes - delete all user data.
- After a while, hit Power button, to Reboot your phone.
- Well done! Your phone is just like new!
BQ BQS-5055 Turbo Plus (Hard Reset) сброс настроек - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work