Hard Reset BQ Edison 3
How to factory reset BQ Edison 3? How to wipe all data in BQ Edison 3? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Edison 3? How to restore defaults in BQ Edison 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Edison 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BQ Edison 3 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds to turn off the tablet.
- Then start holding Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Fastboot Mode pops up.
- In this menu select "Recovery Mode" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and confirm it by using the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Resetear Tablet Android Formatear Desbloquear BQ EDISON 3 MINI Hard Reset y quizá otras marcas FACIL - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work