Hard Reset BQ Edison
How to factory reset BQ Edison? How to wipe all data in BQ Edison? How to bypass screen lock in BQ Edison? How to restore defaults in BQ Edison?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BQ Edison. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BQ Edison will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset on your tablet and bypass the screen lock, then, first of all, press and hold the Power button and then tap on the Power off option to switch it off.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up key together with the Power button for a while and release the Power key once the tablet buzzes. Next, release the Volume key when you see the logo.
- When you can see the Android image, press the Power button and, holding it, tap on the Volume Down key and then on the Volume Up button in that specific order. Release the Power button together with the Volume Up key.
- At this point, you'll end up in the Recovery Mode. There you'll have to use the Volume keys to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and tap on the Power button to choose.
- In order to confirm your choice, go to the Yes -- delete all user data option.
- To exit, you have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know how to properly perform Hard Reset on your BQ Edison.
Hard Reset (BQ Edison)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.