How to factory reset BRAVIS A506 Crystal? How to wipe all data in BRAVIS A506 Crystal? How to bypass screen lock in BRAVIS A506 Crystal? How to restore defaults in BRAVIS A506 Crystal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRAVIS A506 Crystal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BRAVIS A506 Crystal will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image appears press the Power button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu use Volume keys to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Bravis A506 Crystal hard reset - video