Hard Reset BRAVIS A553 Discovery
How to factory reset BRAVIS A553 Discovery? How to wipe all data in BRAVIS A553 Discovery? How to bypass screen lock in BRAVIS A553 Discovery? How to restore defaults in BRAVIS A553 Discovery?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRAVIS A553 Discovery. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BRAVIS A553 Discovery will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click the Power key.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Bravis A506 Crystal hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work