Hard Reset BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro
How to factory reset BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro? How to wipe all data in BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro? How to restore defaults in BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BRAVIS X500 Trace Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Press the Power button when the Android Robot image pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power button.
- Well done!
Bravis A506 Crystal hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work