Hard Reset BRIGHTSIDE F7
How to factory reset BRIGHTSIDE F7? How to wipe all data in BRIGHTSIDE F7? How to bypass screen lock in BRIGHTSIDE F7? How to restore defaults in BRIGHTSIDE F7?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset BRIGHTSIDE F7. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BRIGHTSIDE F7 will be as new and your HRS6620 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset BRIGHTSIDE F7
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your BRIGHTSIDE F7 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- First, this method will only work if your BRIGHTSIDE F7 watch is paired with your phone. If you need to pair the devices, download and install the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone and use it to pair your watch to your phone.
- After the devices are paired, open the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone.
- Then, tap on Mine located at the bottom.
- After that tap on the Settings.
- Next, select the Reset bracelet/watch.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Good work!
If you want more tips and articles related with
BRIGHTSIDE F7 subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.