Hard Reset BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N
How to factory reset BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N? How to wipe all data in BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N? How to bypass screen lock in BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N? How to restore defaults in BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BRIGMTON BTPC-4-N will be as new and your ATM7013 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work