Hard Reset BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N
How to factory reset BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N ? How to wipe all data in BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N ? How to bypass screen lock in BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N ? How to restore defaults in BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BRIGMTON BTPC-701QC-N will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work