Hard Reset BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3
How to factory reset BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3? How to wipe all data in BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3? How to bypass screen lock in BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3? How to restore defaults in BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BRIGMTON BTPC-PH3 will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work