Hard Reset BROTHER HL-L2352DW
Learn how to reset BROTHER printer. If your printer is stuck or freezes while printing pages Full Reset it. This is the best method to restore all settings to Factory Values. Follow this instruction to Hard Reset BROTHER HL-L2352DW.
- To start BROTHER HL-L2352DW reset you need to press Arrow Up Button or Arrow Down Key to select various options.
- When Initial Setup appears on the display, press OK Key.
- Use arrows to select the Reset option, and confirm with the OK button.
- Scroll with arrows to select the Machine Reset option, and then press the OK Key.
- Click arrow up to choose Reset on display.
- Click arrow up to reboot the Printer.
- Fantastic! Now your BROTHER HL-L2352DW will work flawlessy.
Hard Reset (BROTHER HL-L2352DW)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.