Hard Reset BROTHER HL-L2370DW
You can reset BROTHER HL-L2370DW back to its default settings. Learn how to Factory Reset BROTHER printer. Follow our instructions and all BROTHER HL-L2370DW settings will be reset to defaults. All data saved on BROTHER HL-L2370DW will be pernamently deleted so think twice before you proceed with BROTHER HL-L2370DW reset operation. If your HL-L2370DW HL-L2370DW is stuck or freezes during printing or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after BROTHER HL-L2370DW reset, errors should disappear. You will need to provide valid Wi-Fi SSID and password once again.
- To start BROTHER HL-L2370DW reset you need to press Arrow Up Button or Arrow Down Key to select various options.
- When Initial Setup appears on the display, press OK Key.
- Use arrows to select the Reset option, and confirm with the OK button.
- Scroll with arrows to select the Machine Reset option, and then press the OK Key.
- Click arrow up to choose Reset on display.
- Click arrow up to reboot the Printer.
- Fantastic! Now your BROTHER HL-L2370DW will work flawlessy.
Hard Reset (BROTHER HL-L2370DW)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.