Factory Reset BROTHER HL-L3210CW
You can reset the BROTHER HL-L3210CW back to its default printer settings. Learn how to Reset BROTHER HL-L3210CW.
Follow our instructions and all BROTHER HL-L3210CW settings will be reset to default. All data saved on BROTHER HL-L3210CW will be pernamently deleted so think twice before you proceed with BROTHER HL-L3210CW reset operation. If your BROTHER HL-L3210CW is stuck or freezes during printing or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after BROTHER HL-L3210CW reset errors will disappear.
- To start BROTHER HL-L3210CW reset you need to press Arrow Up Button or Arrow Down Key to select the Initial Setup option on the display, and then press OK Key.
- Use arrows to select the Reset option, and confirm with the OK button.
- Scroll with arrows to select the Factory Reset option, and then press the OK key.
- Click arrow up to choose Reset on display.
- Click arrow up to reboot BROTHER HL-L3210CW.
- Fantastic! BROTHER HL-L3210CW factory reset is complete!
Factory Reset (BROTHER HL-L3210CW)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.