Hard Reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D
How to factory reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D? How to wipe all data in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D? How to bypass screen lock in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D? How to restore defaults in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all switch off the BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701D by holding the Power key.
- Hold down Volume up button, then hold down Power button till the menu will appear.
- Use the Volume button to scroll and use Camera button to select.
- Scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset" and click on it.
- Scroll down to "Yes -- delete all user data" and click on it.
- After "Data wipe complete" click on "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has been performed successfully. Now your tablet is unlock and free of screen lock protection.
BSNL Tablet hard reset (Penta IS703C) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work