Hard Reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C
How to factory reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C? How to wipe all data in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C? How to bypass screen lock in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C? How to restore defaults in BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BSNL Penta T-Pad IS703C will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
At the very beginning hold down the Power button
- Then hold down the Volume Up + Power for a short while to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work