Hard Reset BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q
How to factory reset BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q? How to wipe all data in BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q? How to bypass screen lock in BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q? How to restore defaults in BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BSNL Penta T-PAD WS704Q will be as new and your Intel Atom X5-Z8300 core will run faster.
- For first, your device should be activated, if it is not, just hold Power key for a few seconds.
- In this step go to the Menu>>Settings.
- Next, find Backup & Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Excellent! The factory reset has been done! Now your device is unlock and free of screen lock protection.
See the Next method!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work