Factory Reset BUNGBUNGAME Miss
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BUNGBUNGAME Miss. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from BUNGBUNGAME Miss.
As a result your Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 7710.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in BUNGBUNGAME Miss and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and selec Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The device has erased all personal data and customized settings.
Factory Reset (BUNGBUNGAME Miss)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.