Hard Reset BYMUSE GW20
How to factory reset BYMUSE GW20? How to wipe all data in BYMUSE GW20? How to bypass screen lock in BYMUSE GW20? How to restore defaults in BYMUSE GW20?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset BYMUSE GW20. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BYMUSE GW20 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset BYMUSE GW20
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your BYMUSE GW20 is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the beginning, this method will only work if your BYMUSE GW20 watch is paired with your phone. If you need to pair the devices, download and install the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone and use it to pair your watch to your phone.
- After the devices are paired, open the WearFit 2.0 application on your phone.
- Then, tap on Mine located at the bottom.
- After that tap on the Settings.
- Next, select the Reset bracelet/watch.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Amazing work!
If you want more tips and articles related with
BYMUSE GW20 subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.