Hard Reset CANON PIXMA MG2525
You can reset CANON PIXMA MG2525 back to its default printer settings. Learn how to Factory Reset CANON PIXMA MG2525.
Follow our instructions and all CANON PIXMA MG2525 settings will be reset to defaults. All data saved on CANON PIXMA MG2525 will be pernamently deleted so think twice before you proceed with CANON PIXMA MG2525 reset process. If your CANON PIXMA MG2525 is stucked or freezes during printing or you have problems with Wi-Fi connection, follow this simple guide and after CANON PIXMA MG2525 reset errors should disappear.
- To begin CANON PIXMA MG2525 reset operation your printer must be turned off, if not power printer off by clicking Power Key.
- Now click and hold Stop Button.
- After about two seconds click and hold Power Button.
- Keep both buttons pressed together for another two seconds.
- Release Stop Button, but keep holding Power Button.
- Click Stop Button five times one by one while holding Power Button all the time.
- Finally, CANON PIXMA MG2525 reboots itself and after about one minute will be ready to work.
- Good Job! All CANON printer settings has been reset.
Hard Reset (CANON PIXMA MG2525)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.