Hard Reset CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade
How to factory reset CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade? How to wipe all data in CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade? How to bypass screen lock in CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade? How to restore defaults in CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your CASIO C741 G’zOne Brigade will be as new and your core will run faster.
- When your phone is open, then from the main screen press center of the 5-way Navigation pad to choose Menu.
- Next choose Settings & Tools, and confirm with Navigation pad.
- Select Phone Settings -> Security -> Security Code -> Restore Phone -> Yes.
- Now press the center of the 5-way Navigation pad to choose OK.
- Then please enter Restore Phone Code.
* Default phone code is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- Confirm operation with Navigation pad.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work