Hard Reset CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2
How to factory reset CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2? How to wipe all data in CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2? How to bypass screen lock in CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2? How to restore defaults in CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you need to instantly clean all data from your CASIO C781 G'zOne Ravine 2 here's the easiest way to do that. First of all you have to click on Power key to enable your phone.
- Then press Confirm key to enter the Menu screen and using the Navigation pad enter the Settings and tools app.
- Now go to the Phone settings section and from there to the Securirity menu.
- Now you will be asked to enter your PIN. Standard password is the last 4 digits of your phone number. After you do that, press Confirm key.
- After this you will have to tap on the Restore phone option and on the following screen choose Yes option.
- After that you will be asked to enter PIN once again, so you will have to do that and click on Confirm key.
- Super! Your phone will be fully resetted in a while.