Hard Reset CASPER Via M4
How to factory reset CASPER Via M4? How to wipe all data in CASPER Via M4? How to bypass screen lock in CASPER Via M4? How to restore defaults in CASPER Via M4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CASPER Via M4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CASPER Via M4 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6737H core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off CASPER Via M4 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power keys together for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose yes from the menu and press the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation. All your data was erased.
CASPER Via Hard Reset Format Nasıl Atılır - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work