Hard Reset CAT S30
How to factory reset CAT S30? How to wipe all data in CAT S30? How to bypass screen lock in CAT S30? How to restore defaults in CAT S30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CAT S30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CAT S30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and while holding this key plug your device into PC by using a Micro USB cable.
- Release these key when CAT logo pops up.
- From Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S30 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S30 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work