How to factory reset CAT S31? How to wipe all data in CAT S31? How to bypass screen lock in CAT S31? How to restore defaults in CAT S31?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CAT S31. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CAT S31 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now prepare Micro USB cable connected with PC or charger.
- After that start holding Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- While still holding these buttons plug this cable into your phone.
- Release all keys when CAT image pops up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
How to Factory Reset CAT S31 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset CAT S31 - Bypass Screen Lock / Hardware Reset - video