How to factory reset CAT S41? How to wipe all data in CAT S41? How to bypass screen lock in CAT S41? How to restore defaults in CAT S41?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CAT S41. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CAT S41 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Then connect Micro USB cable with your laptop or charger.
- In the next step push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- While still holding these buttons plug this cable into your phone.
- Let go of all buttons when you see CAT logo on the screen your CAT S41.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with the Power button.
- In this menu choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
How to Hard Reset CAT S41 - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset CAT S41 - Wipe All Data & Format |HardReset.info - video