Hard Reset CAT S48C
How to factory reset CAT S48C? How to wipe all data in CAT S48C? How to bypass screen lock in CAT S48C? How to restore defaults in CAT S48C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CAT S48C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CAT S48C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all keys when the CAT logo pops up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
CAT S60 FACTORY RESET / Wipe Data / Reset Android - video
How to Hard Reset CAT S60 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work