Hard Reset CAT S60
How to factory reset CAT S60? How to wipe all data in CAT S60? How to bypass screen lock in CAT S60? How to restore defaults in CAT S60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CAT S60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CAT S60 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the CAT S60 by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When yourr phone is powered off hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when the CAT logo pops up.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be ready as soon as the CAT Welcome Panel pops up.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
CAT S60 FACTORY RESET / Wipe Data / Reset Android - video
How to Hard Reset CAT S60 - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.