Hard Reset CAT S60
- The smartphone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You have to release all keys as soon as the CAT logo appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "Clear eMMC" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
CAT S60 FACTORY RESET / Wipe Data / Reset Android
How to Hard Reset CAT S60 - Bypass Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.