Hard Reset CATERPILLAR B10
How to factory reset CATERPILLAR B10? How to wipe all data in CATERPILLAR B10? How to bypass screen lock in CATERPILLAR B10? How to restore defaults in CATERPILLAR B10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CATERPILLAR B10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CATERPILLAR B10 will be as new and your Snapdragon MSM7227 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- You can release the Power button when CATERPILLAR logo appears on your screen
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see the Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with the Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
✔Como Hacer el Hard Reset al Caterpillar B10/ How to hard reset Caterpillar CAT B10 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.