Hard Reset CATERPILLAR B15Q
How to factory reset CATERPILLAR B15Q? How to wipe all data in CATERPILLAR B15Q? How to bypass screen lock in CATERPILLAR B15Q? How to restore defaults in CATERPILLAR B15Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CATERPILLAR B15Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CATERPILLAR B15Q will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release Power button when CATERPILLAR logo appears on your screen.
- Keep holding Volume Up until you see the Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- When Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restart.
✔Como Hacer el Hard Reset al Caterpillar B10/ How to hard reset Caterpillar CAT B10 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work