Hard Reset CATERPILLAR Cat S50c
How to factory reset CATERPILLAR Cat S50c? How to wipe all data in CATERPILLAR Cat S50c? How to bypass screen lock in CATERPILLAR Cat S50c? How to restore defaults in CATERPILLAR Cat S50c?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CATERPILLAR Cat S50c. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CATERPILLAR Cat S50c will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Function button.
- While holding these keys connect the Micro USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Release all keys when CATERPILLAR logo pops up.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Browse to option "Yes-delete all user data", and select that with Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.
CATERPILLAR S50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S50 - Android factory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.