Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S30
How to factory reset CATERPILLAR S30? How to wipe all data in CATERPILLAR S30? How to bypass screen lock in CATERPILLAR S30? How to restore defaults in CATERPILLAR S30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CATERPILLAR S30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CATERPILLAR S30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- While holding this key connect your device to PC by using a Micro USB cable.
- Keep holding the Volume Up button until the CATERPILLAR logo pops up on the screen.
- In the next step use the Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S30 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S30 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.