Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S50
How to factory reset CATERPILLAR S50? How to wipe all data in CATERPILLAR S50? How to bypass screen lock in CATERPILLAR S50? How to restore defaults in CATERPILLAR S50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CATERPILLAR S50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CATERPILLAR S50 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Function button only and connect usb cable to phone.
- Release buttons when recovery menu appears on your screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-delete all user data", and select that with Power key.
- Now press Power button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Wait until your phone restart.
CATERPILLAR S50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset CATERPILLAR S50 - Android factory reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work