Hard Reset CELKON A15
How to factory reset CELKON A15? How to wipe all data in CELKON A15? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A15? How to restore defaults in CELKON A15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A15. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CELKON A15 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu on your screen, remove your hand from buttons.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android logo appears, hold down Volume Up and Power button.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume Down and press the Volume Up key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Celkon A15 unlock pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work