Hard Reset CELKON A20
How to factory reset CELKON A20? How to wipe all data in CELKON A20? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A20? How to restore defaults in CELKON A20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A20. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CELKON A20 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button, until you see Android logo.
- Then press Home key to see menu.
- Afterwards select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse, and Menu key to accept.
- From the next menu choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end confirm "reboot system now" using Menu key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (CELKON A20)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.