How to factory reset CELKON A333? How to wipe all data in CELKON A333? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A333? How to restore defaults in CELKON A333?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A333. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CELKON A333 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the Andorid Robot appears.
- Now click Volume Down to open Recovery Mode.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Celkon Campus One A354C Hard Reset - video