How to factory reset CELKON A35K? How to wipe all data in CELKON A35K? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A35K? How to restore defaults in CELKON A35K?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A35K. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CELKON A35K will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the CELKON logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" and confirm with the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Celkon A35k hard reset - video