How to factory reset CELKON A518? How to wipe all data in CELKON A518? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A518? How to restore defaults in CELKON A518?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A518. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CELKON A518 will be as new and your Spreadtrum 7715 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the CELKON logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
celkon a518 hard reset 10000% - video