Hard Reset CELKON A58
How to factory reset CELKON A58? How to wipe all data in CELKON A58? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A58? How to restore defaults in CELKON A58?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A58. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CELKON A58 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Power off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Android logo.
- Then press Home key to see menu.
- Now select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end to reboot your device, accept option "reboot system now" using Menu key.