Hard Reset CELKON A85
How to factory reset CELKON A85? How to wipe all data in CELKON A85? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A85? How to restore defaults in CELKON A85?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A85. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CELKON A85 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android logo appears.
- Hold down the Home button for a short while to see the Recovery Mode menu.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume Down and press the Volume Up key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
celkon a77 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work