Hard Reset CELKON A900
How to factory reset CELKON A900? How to wipe all data in CELKON A900? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON A900? How to restore defaults in CELKON A900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON A900. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your CELKON A900 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To restore your phone to its factory settings, you will have to shut down the phone at the beginning. To do this, hold down the Power button and choose the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to turn on your phone, holding the Volume Up key. Once the logo appears, release the Power button.
- Next, you will have to go into Recovery Mode from the Android image, tapping on the Home button.
- The following thing you have to do is to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option, using your Volume keys for that and select it with the Power button afterward.
- At this point, confirm your choice by tapping on the Yes -- clear all user data option on your screen.
- At last, wait for a few minutes until the Hard Reset operation is performed and then select the Reboot system now option.
- Amazing! You've managed to perform Hard Reset on your CELKON A900.
Hard Reset (CELKON A900)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.