Hard Reset CELKON C6060
How to factory reset CELKON C6060? How to wipe all data in CELKON C6060? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON C6060? How to restore defaults in CELKON C6060?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON C6060. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your CELKON C6060 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to restore your device to factory settings, press and hold down the Power button until the logo appears and your phone switches on.
- Now you have to unlock the home screen and open the Application screen.
- There you'll have to find and open the Settings application.
- Afterward, scroll down to the Restore Factory Settings option and tap on it.
- There you will have to input the default 1234 code and press OK to confirm your choice.
- Great! At last, you only have to wait until your device performs the Hard Reset operation and reboots.
Hard Reset (CELKON C6060)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.