Hard Reset CELKON C7060
How to factory reset CELKON C7060? How to wipe all data in CELKON C7060? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON C7060? How to restore defaults in CELKON C7060?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON C7060. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your CELKON C7060 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To delete all of your user data in a minute, you have to turn on your phone, holding the Power button.
- After this, unlock the home screen of your device and open the Application screen.
- Then, open the Settings application and go into the Restore Factory Settings section in here.
- Now, input the default 1234 code and press OK to begin the Hard Reset operation.
- Good job! You've managed to perform Hard Reset on your CELKON C7060.
Hard Reset (CELKON C7060)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.